Don't be in the dark any longer - with Synfioo you can track all your transports and occurring disruptions in real-time. We leave the static ETA-calculation behind us and look at the transport process in its entirety. The Synfioo Process-ETA includes external disruptions and data as well as historical data and Machine Learning.
Process - ETA
(Estimated Time of Arrival)
We calculate the estimated time of arrival of your transport chain and take unpredictable external disruptions into account.
We alert you about any occurring disruptions and show on which transports you need to focus. You can decide how often you would like to receive updates for your current route.
Track and Trace
Your customers know where their transports are - at any time.
- See more in your own TMS and be better prepared than before
- In our ETA-calculation we consider your individual transport data and additional external data sources
- We make management simple and intuitive in your familiar working environment
- We provide modern tour management, even without your own TMS
- Transparency passed on to your customers - they stay informed about delays by tracking and tracing
- We make it easy for you: simple and modern handling in an user-friendly environment
- Integration of your drivers with our Android Mobile App
Synfioo GPS app
- Keep all your transports in focus with Synfioo GPS app and plan more efficiently
- Synfioo GPS transmits the current position of the driver to Synfioo Web App
- With Synfioo, all supply chain participants receive all needed information focused and on time
These are your advantages
Supply Chain Visibility
Transparency for complex and dynamic supply chains - for you and your customers
Management by Exception
Early alerts in case of disruptions and delays - more focus and time for the essentials
Increase in Profit
Improved asset utilization and coordination of incident responses
Real-time notification of incidents -
in your own TMS
Time Slot Management
Reliable ETA predictions at the earliest possible time
Early warning system for disruptions
Well-managed, transparent supply chains make reasons for delays traceable
The end of manual search - more focus - more productivity